Thursday, August 9, 2012

because goats are cute

Growing up we had cows. lambs. horses. a random donkey (that used to chase us up and down the fence row. I hated that thing). But we never had a goat. My sister in law has several and they are so flipping adorable. Then I saw this. Buttermilk just increased my goat infatuation by 99%. and he has a facebook page. And does charity. kind of a Goat rockstar.



other goat cuteness
- If scout was a goat she would look like this
- in a tower
-at a wedding
-and another wedding






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I would love to live in that little goat tower. Think I can convince the husband to relocate?

Great shots, quite fantabulous!

his little lady said...

that second picture is adorable!!!!!!
that third picture is incredible!!!!!!
xo TJ

erika sorocco said...

Okay, so I absolutely adore you for this post because I LOVE goats - I have always wanted one. These pictures are too cute!! :)

Post a Comment