Monday, October 26, 2009

5 things that made me smile today.


chenille bedspreads via Beach Vintage


this sweet navy striped pom pom bag (The Shopper) from after the apple via diamondsinchampagne


In Case Of Emergency Breakdance, originally uploaded by mooosh ♥ miso funky.
via Kind Over Matter (i love this blog. guaranteed to make you smile)


a gi-gund-ous pile of crochet.
I have thought gigundous (aka humongous) was a normal word until my boyf told me otherwise. I still use it- evidently. And in my defense it is in the urban dictionary.




this super fun photo with a giant cup & girly headband via The Coterie Blog.

1 comment:

Janine / Being Brazen said...

I love that "incase of emergency.." needle point thingy...I love it soo much I may have to show it on my blog sometime ;)

Hope you having a fabulous Tuesday!
:)

Post a Comment