Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August Break 2011

 this seems like a good idea
1. I need to take more pictures
2. I am a sucky blogger as of late




my brothers rusted out chevy Old Blue
(my dad has the same one in yellow)


does anyone else associate every child memory with what kind of car or truck their parents were driving? 
i.e.  blue Buick (when Michael shoved an Elfkin cookie up my nose) or silver Lincoln (where dad let me eat McNuggets on a Lent Friday) , and the brown Mercury (hitting  two cows with Mom).
Red and black Chevy (getting my first ticket- it didn't have seatbelts)
Pappy's blue and white Ford (flying down backroads and hitting every bump)
well you get the idea...

scout is the weirdest sleeper ever


pirates like snacks too

Happy Wednesday! :)





3 comments:

Sécia Mischke said...

I TOTALLY associate childhood memories with cars. Too funny!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Bronzed Humanity said...

Great blog! your pup is too sweet!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Blue Vanilla Giveaway

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love old trucks. They remind me of home!

Post a Comment