Tuesday, November 8, 2011

bounce houses, tutus, and koolaid smiles

this weekend I went home and had some family time. I miss home, I wish I could be there all the time. My cousins celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary by renewing their vows followed by a party complete with cornhole, a bounce house, a camo cake and amazing food cooked by my momma.




I'm not a fan of fondant but this cake was surprisingly delicious. 
mashed potato's 


how cute is Annie in her tutu?
me, mammie, logan, and annie
Saturday, November 5th would have been my Pappy's birthday so we all tried to cheer my Mammie up.
Her 80th birthday is this Thursday. Any cute birthday ideas?
I am thinking 80 red flowers and a list of "80 reasons you're the best Mammie ever".

    


2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like so much fun! And I love the idea you have for your Mammie's 80th! She will love it!

xoxo Mary Jo
http://on-pch.com

his little lady said...

this is so amazing. bouncy houses and all!!
xo TJ

Post a Comment