Monday, June 21, 2010

random whimsy

from Nina Ricci

hot milk cake
this recipe sounds yummy

thoughts of annabelle
necklace from ruche

it's on like donkey kong

candy colored 
I would only buy pretty things if I had cabinets like this

my momma has a whole collection of Campbell's mugs
and the bowls that say mmm mmm good.
When I was little I thought she was a genius because she 
would put an ice cube in my noodle soup.
{of course now I know she is a genius}

Happy Monday.
1 week till the boyf's birthday.
12 days till mine.
Birthday week countdown :)


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT is why we get along. We are both Cancers!!! My birthday is on July 12th! Happy almost birthday. That cake looks amazing by the way!

sj said...

Yay for Mondays! Happy early birthday!

Carmen said...

Happy Birthday!

Blogs said...

I Love the cake but I'm all caked out...we just had all of ours...dad's is on 29th....busy busyyyy....I collect mugs tooo....fun!:)

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

#1 that dress is so pretty and romantic.

#2 i wish my cupboards were as pretty and candy-colored as those.

#3 my grandma has those mugs. i would drink out of them sometimes, but i always liked the kool-aid man mug the best!

Anonymous said...

oh nina ricci....

blue moss said...

hello martina....hee-hee....that tennis story just made me laugh
happy almost birthday
michelle

Annemarie said...

So gorgeous. Love everything in this post! The dress is super cute! xoxo

Carrie Fagan said...

oh its your b-day soon. HAPPY birthday early .
thanks for stopping by my blog.
love the candy colored bowls. I wish I had a collection like that.

you have a new follower!
http://theappleseedblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

that nina ricci dress is to die for! i'm glad i came across your blog.

xoxo

Post a Comment