Wednesday, January 13, 2010

the stuff i love.

I went to Target to buy a blow dryer and I was instantly overwhelmed by the huge aisle of choices.
I left without buying one.
I am really horrible at making up my mind.


the makings of a brilliant Valentines day.
I really dropped the ball on Christmas.
You know, totaling my car a few days before and all.
Don't you love that vintage sheet?
I wish I could find the pillowcases.



that little guy in the striped shirt was my great aunts.
anyone know what he is from??

my mam-maw and grandpa
before they got married.
i love this photo.
she was always so beautiful.
her family had a band and they were hired
by his family to play at a party.
that's how they met.
isn't that adorable.
my mam-maw, the rockstar ;)



prayer card





4 comments:

Honey Bee said...

I still have to get back to you about the blow dryer.
As for getting overwhelmed with choices, whenever I go to the store just to get a shampoo-it takes me fifteen minutes to decide. Let's not even talk about the times I go to buy books!

Andy Quirks said...

How about already having a certain brand or product in mind, and then when you go to the store, you are presented with a lot of choices and then couldn't make up your mind!

Hope you get one soon!

You Are My Fave said...

I cleaned out the $1 "handmade" valentines at my Target. They were too cute to pass up.

monica said...

Hey Anna....love your blog. found it via your link you made on bacwoods fern's.

can't wait to read more!

Post a Comment