Monday, March 24, 2014

update- May

wow its been over 6 months since I've blogged anything here. I originally started this as a digital memory keeper but I have slacked off horribly. Now that we're expecting in June I feel like I should start back up since everyone says the 1st year flies by. I want to remember every second.

May- we got married!! The most hectic, stressful, and beautiful month of my life.



we went wedding boot shopping
found the cutest gifts for our flower girls



































picked up our rings (!!) 
his band here


































I got my nails done *sparkles*





and used a lot of pink spray paint
































































































4 comments:

Agiju said...

I like it :)

Unknown said...

Wonderful collection of fashionable wedding dress and accessories. Beautiful dress,shoes and jewelry for summer season. There is a myriad of options to choose from; we compiled a few of our favorites below

boutiqueken

gbwhatsapp said...

Blue Waffles Disease is considered as a sexually transmitted disease (STD) which also infects the genitals. This infection can harm malesas well as females and it’s quite harmful.
https://bluewaffles.xyz/
blue waffles symptoms
blue waffles disease
blue waffles
bluewaffles

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment