Tuesday, August 31, 2010

what I bought

a few things I bought from CSN


Ware Mfg Pop up Playpen
Scout absolutely loves her house.
I had hopes of actually being able to close the doors and leave her in it
instead of her tiny crate
but she escaped after a few seconds. (velcro floor).
It's easy to set up and take down.
I take it home to my mom and dad's so she has a place to hang out.




I like this preppy collar and leash but the collar is kind of bulky and doesn't really work well
on the security front. Not good for a puppy, maybe a full grown dog.
The leash is sturdy and I love that I can hook my hand through the end of it. 

Graham and Brown frames wallpaper


probaby wouldn't wallpaper a whole room with it.
thinking of something like this

what have you bought lately?

4 comments:

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

scout is so stinkin cute. i love that bone buckle on the collar. i'm going to keep it in mind when a dog finds me and needs a new home!

Katy Mary said...

love the doggie house! I am still a little afraid of wallpaper but I love wall decals. I also love CSN :)

TheBigFatBet said...

Loves the doggy house! My little ones would love that!

Alyssa said...

your pup is so adorable!

Post a Comment